Monday, May 31, 2021

Important Announcement

Hello all,

It has been a long time since I've updated the format of the blog, and a few things about the platform have changed (including support for various functions).

The long and short of it is that I'm pondering whether maintaining this site is worth the bother. I'd like to hear from you if you find this useful. You can use the article comments or email me; whatever you find more convenient. I know there are many people who'd prefer to just read in silence, but feedback will determine whether I update the blog, keep it as is, or close it/delete it entirely.

Thanks for any feedback you all choose to provide. 

Best,

SS

<<EDIT>>

I wanted to add a bit to this in the interests of clarity. I am NOT contemplating an end to my research/writing at this point. So, I still plan to write about the companies/stocks that interest me. I am mostly just curious if this blog is a useful place for you all to come to find my work.

In years past, I sometimes wrote for multiple publishers at once, so this was a useful "central locale" to see what I was up to. Now, though, about 99% of my work is for Seeking Alpha, and they have their own ways to follow my work - which may be more convenient for you all.

So, again, no thoughts today about quitting the work. Just wondering if people get use out of this particular page/portal.

Thanks again!

No comments: