Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big news for your fearless narrator

This is so ridiculous, it could only happen to me.

I've accepted an offer to join a sell-side equity boutique as their medical technologies analyst. Yeah, the market is down 40-something percent and I'm going back to sell-side Wall Street!!!

Based on the past trajectory of my career and personal life, the fact that I'm making this move strongly suggests that the market is going to crater in February and then start recovering.

I hope to keep writing/blogging so long as I'm allowed to, though I clearly won't be writing on anything relating to my coverage space (nor any companies followed by my new co-workers).

I enjoyed working for this fixed income buy-side shop, but it was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up.

Anyways, as the Muppets would say, "On with the show!"

1 comment:

Parkite said...

good luck on your new venture!