Saturday, October 10, 2015

Seeking Alpha: AGT Food And Ingredients Still Offers Interesting Upside

Canada's AGT Food and Ingredients (AGT.TO)/(OTCPK:AGXXF) has two characteristics that I really like in a publicly traded company - it does something that most investors find mind-numbingly tedious (sorting and processing pulses) and it is shifting its business up the value chain. I can't say that these efforts have gone unnoticed, as the shares are up about 7% since my last article and up 78% since my first article on the company for Seeking Alpha, but I believe the company's leadership position in pulse processing and nascent efforts in food ingredients can generate enough cash flow growth to make these shares interesting on a long-term basis.

Read the full article here:
AGT Food And Ingredients Still Offers Interesting Upside

No comments: