Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Strong Look To Get Stronger As JPMorgan Continues To Target Growth

Already one of the best-run companies I follow, JPMorgan Chase (JPM) has shown an uncanny ability to leverage its strengths and maintain a steady pace of process improvement while looking for new growth opportunities. There wasn’t much that was all that new in JPMorgan’s Investor Day presentations (nor in the 10-K), but when you’re already executing very well on a very good plan, there’s not much reason to change.

JPMorgan's shares remain undervalued in my view, even though I believe banks are no longer in the best part of their respective cycle. With a high-quality business that still has meaningful long-term growth opportunities, I still regard this as a core holding and I think the upside potential still leaves it as a name to consider for new investment.

Click here for more:
The Strong Look To Get Stronger As JPMorgan Continues To Target Growth

No comments: