Monday, May 24, 2021

Lattice Seeing Revenue Acceleration And Moving To Double Its Addressable Market

The Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) story continues to work, particularly with revenue accelerating nicely in the first quarter and management offering a credible outlook for mid-teens or better growth over the next three to four years. I have had my qualms about paying such a rich price for this stock (currently trading at around 15x expected 2021 revenue), but the shares have continued to outperform the broader semiconductor sector so far this year.

I know some investors were hoping for more operating margin leverage in management’s recent Analyst Day guidance, but I do think the company’s decision to continue investing in R&D and expand into the mid-range FPGA market is a good one for the long-term. I can’t, and won’t, defend the valuation, but I believe the underlying quality of the company and the growth story remain good.

 

Read more here: 

Lattice Seeing Revenue Acceleration And Moving To Double Its Addressable Market

No comments: