Sunday, March 7, 2021

Dana Starting To Deliver On Its EV Opportunities, And The Street Has Noticed

With the company finally getting credit for its leverage to EV opportunities in passenger vehicles, commercial trucks, and off-road machinery, Dana (DAN) has done quite well since my last update, rising about 65%. With a growing backlog and outperform on content-per-vehicle growth in EV projects, I believe Dana’s story is getting stronger.

Even after a strong run I still like these shares. While I might lean more strongly toward BorgWarner (BWA) or Valeo (OTCPK:VLEEY) just on the basis of relative valuation, I like Dana’s broad vehicle exposure, particularly as there is less risk of OEM insourcing electric powertrains on the CV/off-highway side. Moreover, pickups and SUVs remain high-priority profit centers for auto OEMs, and a strong market for Dana.

Given all of the above, I think Dana can trade toward $30 over the near term and still offers a high single-digit long-term total annualized potential return.

 

Follow the link below to the full article: 

Dana Starting To Deliver On Its EV Opportunities, And The Street Has Noticed

No comments: