Sunday, March 21, 2021

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro Norte Has Performed Well On Recovery Prospects

While the pandemic continues to seriously and severely impact air travel, Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte (NASDAQ:OMAB) ("OMA") has done quite well, rising another 50% since my last article. While traffic has remained quite weak, the company's Master Development Plan with the Mexican government came out much better than I'd expected, and management has done a very good job managing costs during the downturn.

The strong performance has tempered my enthusiasm for the shares. I still see a high-single-digit long-term annualized potential return from here, but I typically target double-digit returns from my emerging market investments. It's a quibble, I'll grant, and I wouldn't be in a rush to sell, but I think the obvious undervaluation has been soaked up.

 

Read the full article here: 

Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro Norte Has Performed Well On Recovery Prospects

No comments: