Tuesday, March 23, 2021

nVent Prioritizing Better Opportunities As Electrification Demand Is About To Accelerate

 

As recovery plays go, I can't complain too much about the performance of nVent (NVT) since my last update. I liked the company for its leverage to a short-cycle industrial recovery in 2021, and that thesis is still very much in play. On top of that, though nVent isn't the best way to play widespread electrification, it does still have leverage there and I see additional self-improvement potential.

These shares are up more than 40% since my last update, handily outperforming not only the S&P 500 and the broader industrial space, but other electrification names like ABB (ABB), Eaton (ETN), and Schneider (OTCPK:SBGSY) as well, and almost performing industrial growth story Itron (ITRI) as well.

Although I do worry that nVent's less impressive growth and margin profile will factor more into future performance, I do still the shares as undervalued enough to be worth consideration.

 

Click the link to continue: 

nVent Prioritizing Better Opportunities As Electrification Demand Is About To Accelerate

No comments: