Monday, March 28, 2011

New Poll - E-Books

I've added a new poll (on the lower left) to the page.

I've been mulling over e-books and whether that is a product that could have some value to readers. I've included several options in the poll. I could see using the e-book format to produce long company-specific reports (similar to what you might see in a Wall Street research initiation piece). I could also see industry-wide pieces (analyzing an industry and the investment opportunities).

I could also see using e-books as a substitute for a newsletter - a regular publication talking about the markets and offering stock picks and/or model portfolios, but allowing people to buy on a one-off basis instead of a yearly subscription.

Of course, the "No" option is valid as well!

Let me know what you think. This would be in addition to what's on the site, not an either/or sort of thing.

No comments: