Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Poll

I decided to put up a new poll to see what readers are most interested in reading.
A lot of the work I do is earnings/news-driven, particularly in times like today when earnings dominate the trading. Nevertheless, I'm curious if that's what actually interests you most.

So, let me know.
Are you happy with the news/earnings-driven content?
Do you prefer industry-oriented coverage ("what's going on in semiconductors/food/mining"), or perhaps investment style coverage ("5 dividend stocks...")? And then there's the more straightforward "Buy this stock for the following reasons...".

Thanks for any and all who choose to offer up opinions.

3 comments:

HelicalZz said...

News coverage makes a lot of sense, particularly in your style where the context of the other players in the given industry is noted.

An occasion, 'I like this and why' (or don't and why) would be a nice occasional read.

Tshad said...

I like the current set-up, posting as news and earnings are released, maybe throw some small posts explaining your current buys and why and what you are looking at in the market.
Thanks, I enjoy following and reading your blog.

Stephen Simpson said...

Thanks! That's very helpful.