Thursday, July 14, 2016

Seeking Alpha: MSC Industrial's Struggles Shouldn't Be Ignored

As of this summer, I've been following MSC Industrial (NYSE:MSM) in one capacity or another for 20 years. That's a long time to pay attention to any one company, but throughout that time I have been impressed with MSC Industrial's business plan and the ability of its executives to execute to plan even across multiple management transitions.

What that boils down to is that I do have a lot of respect for this company and I think it is relatively well-run. That said, there are worrying signs regarding the health of this business that I think investors should carefully consider. This may well prove to be one of those rough patches along another positive long-term trajectory, but I do believe the challenges that MSC is facing are growing bigger, not smaller, and that the valuation is not such that the risk-reward balance is inarguably compelling.

Continue here:
MSC Industrial's Struggles Shouldn't Be Ignored

No comments: