Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Seeking Alpha: Eli Lilly May Have The Best Chance At Keeping The Momentum Going

Right off the bat, I'll acknowledge that I have not been a fan of Eli Lilly (LLY), nor has it been one of my preferred picks in Big Pharma. That didn't keep the stock from doing well in 2012, though, and perhaps the one saving grace to my anti-Lilly stance was that it didn't stand out from others I liked better like Roche (RHHBY.OB), Sanofi (SNY) and Pfizer (PFE).

Taking Lilly's financial performance at the end of 2012 into account, particularly the strong cost performance, and factoring in the company's deep bench of Phase 3 candidates, it's fair to say that Lilly could have the best chance of carrying that 2012 momentum through 2013. Although I'm still not a Lilly fan on balance, investors who have more faith in this company's pipeline could have a lot to look forward to in the coming 12-18 months.

Please follow this link to continue:
Eli Lilly May Have The Best Chance At Keeping The Momentum Going

No comments: