Monday, August 25, 2014

Seeking Alpha: PAX Global Technology - Exceptional Growth And Exceptional Performance

I liked PAX Global Technology (OTC:PXGYF) back in January, but I'm not going to pretend that I saw an 80% gain (for the Hong Kong shares) in the subsequent seven months as the expected outcome. Management has ramped up its distribution capabilities faster than I expected and is continuing to make the most of strong growth in the adoption of credit and debit cards in China and other emerging markets. With a significant focus on internal R&D and a stated goal of buying its way further into payment services and software, I believe investors can expect a long run of double digit free cash flow and good long-term stock performance.

Readers should note that buying these shares will take a little extra work. For liquidity reasons, I would encourage readers to buy the Hong Kong-listed shares (0327.HK) - most major U.S. brokerages now allow trading on major foreign markets and the commissions are not bad (though buying shares for a retirement account may not be allowed). I would be surprised if the company didn't ultimately pursue a sponsored ADR, but that may not happen for some time.

Follow this link to the full article:
PAX Global Technology - Exceptional Growth And Exceptional Performance

No comments: