Saturday, August 5, 2017

Neurocrine Biosciences Off To A Good Start With Ingrezza

As I've said before, quarterly earnings reports from pre-revenue biotechs are of only limited value, though they can provide some worthwhile insights and detail. Neurocrine (NBIX) is technically no longer pre-revenue, though, and the company's first commercial sales of Ingrezza suggest a good start to this important new drug. What's more, Neurocrine management laid out a credible path for ongoing development of Ingrezza for pediatric Tourette's after a disappointing Phase II result earlier this year, not to mention updates on other early-stage clinical programs. While I suppose I'm a little more comfortable with the Ingrezza launch now, I'm not changing any of my basic modeling assumptions, and my fair value remains in the mid-$60s.

Follow this link for more:
Neurocrine Biosciences Off To A Good Start With Ingrezza

No comments: