Monday, May 11, 2020

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Continues To Execute, Though Covid-19 Is A Near-Term Hurdle

Alnylam’s (ALNY) management simply continues to execute, logging another quarter of better than expected results and moving the pipeline forward. While Covid-19 is going to create some near-term challenges for the Onpattro franchise, it should be recoverable later in the year provided that a renewed surge in infections doesn’t prompt another round of shutdowns. On a more lingering note, though, Covid-19 is creating some trial delays that won’t be recovered, but these aren’t particularly material.

With the shares up roughly 30% from my last article a month ago, I can’t complain about the performance. I do still see some upside from here, and I personally consider this a long-term holding, but I can’t really recommend it as enthusiastically as before given the lower relative undervaluation. Given the historical volatility, though, I’d suggest keeping an eye on this for a “buy on a pullback” opportunity.

Read the full article here:
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Continues To Execute, Though Covid-19 Is A Near-Term Hurdle

No comments: