Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Quick Word On Comments

For those who visit here often ... or those who are here for the first time, by all means please feel free to leave comments. I definitely would like to know what you think about the pieces, and I'd also love to know what topics interest you. About 95% of my writing is based on whatever strikes my fancy at the time, but I'd like to know what *you* find interesting and would like to read about on this site.

By the same token, if public comments aren't your thing, feel free to send me an email.

Thanks

4 comments:

Tshad said...

Excellent blog. I usually pop on a couple times a day to see what is posted and if I can grab any new ideas for my portfolios. I like the variety and especially the ones dealing w/ stocks you follow/analyze/comment about.
I do not see a link to your portfolios.
Keep up the good work.
Tshad.

Stephen Simpson said...

Thanks Trent!

I'll see what I figure out about creating a link to my portfolios. I'm not terribly savvy with HTML or anything, but I'm sure I can figure something out.

ss

Anonymous said...

I liked your pieces when you were at Motley Fool and missed them when you left. I am glad to see you have found a home of your own. Like me, you seem to tend toward bargain hunting so you are a source of useful ideas. And, at times, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's made a particular mistake (Monsanto.)

Stephen Simpson said...

Ugh ... Monsanto.

"The horror ... the horror..."