Monday, November 29, 2010

Changes Are On The Way

I am somewhere between hoping and planning (I'd say "ploping" but that has a much different sound to it...) to make some extensive changes to this blog between Christmas and New Year's. I'm thinking of adding a few cosmetic changes (a tool bar, for instance), as well as adding some content - perhaps my current portfolio and a "top ideas" list as well as a bit more info on me and my approach.

I would love to hear from any and all who read this if there are things that they would like to see. If you want to see more original content (that is, things not on Investopedia), let me know. If you would like to see more on foreign equities, let me know. More book reviews, no book reviews, more "macro-level" analysis ... let me know.

I might run this post once a week between now and Christmas. Feel free to either leave ideas in the comments section or email me directly at "tuonela >dot< fool >dot< gmail >dot< com".

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, requests, advice, or complaints!

ss

2 comments:

HelicalZz said...

Being your blog, I think that the topic should always be 'whatever happens to be on your mind'. All is fair game, and why shouldn't it be. I do like the best ideas list concept, but at your discretion. Once you get into any formal structure, then you have a newsletter more than a blog (which is also OK, just different).

Stephen Simpson said...

Thanks - good points.
Ultimately, this probably will morph into a quasi-newsletter over time.