Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Investopedia: For Home Depot At Least, The Recovery Looks Real Enough

I'll start this article by openly acknowledging that there seems to be things about Home Depot (NYSE:HD) as a stock that just seem to escape my grasp. While I have ample respect for the quality of the business and the management team, as well as the prospects for a housing recovery to reignite free cash flow growth, the Street always seems to be willing to pay more for Home Depot than I would imagine. So although I personally won't pay a double-digit EV/EBITDA multiple to buy a mature retailer, I'm not going to suggest that Home Depot's momentum ride is over yet.

Please read more here:
http://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/2012/For-Home-Depot-At-Least-The-Recovery-Looks-Real-Enough-HD-LOW-DE-RPM1114.aspx

No comments: