Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Investopedia: Hewlett-Packard Hits Bottom, Finds A Shovel

At the risk of sounding like I want to pile on to Hewlett-Packard's (NYSE:HPQ) misery, this company may become my go-to example for the years to come in the risks of "how much worse can it get?" thinking. I just don't see a lot of strength here in terms of high-quality end-markets, and I question whether the company can position itself for demands of the always-evolving IT world of tomorrow. Though this stock still looks exceedingly cheap, I have absolutely no confidence that this management team can guide the company back or harvest that underlying value.

To read more, please follow this link:
http://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/2012/Hewlett-Packard-Hits-Bottom-Finds-A-Shovel-HPQ-IBM-DELL-ORCL1127.aspx

No comments: