Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Lenovo Delivering On Its Promises And Outperforming As A Result

My bullishness on Lenovo (OTCPK:LNVGY) hasn’t been the most popular of my calls over the last year, but the company has made real progress delivering on its strategic goals and the shares are up more than 70% over the past year – well above the likes of HP (HPQ), Apple (AAPL), Acer, and Dell (DELL) – and have likewise outperformed strongly since my last update even before the big post-earnings run.

With the progress Lenovo’s made, I feel more comfortable easing up on some of the conservatism I’ve used in my modeling. I don’t think the shares are hugely undervalued, but there is still plenty of skepticism out there and the company has meaningful growth opportunities in its server business that augment a healthy core PC business.

Continue here:
Lenovo Delivering On Its Promises And Outperforming As A Result

No comments: