Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Healthy New Drug Sales And A Refreshed Pipeline Helping Lundbeck Set A Bottom

Holding H. Lundbeck A/S (OTCPK:HLUYY) (LUN.CO) (“Lundbeck”) has definitely had its ups and downs; while I lightened up some during the very optimistic summer of 2018, the company has nevertheless had its challenges with multiple late-stage pipeline failures, a relatively bare cupboard in the early-stage pipeline, a CEO change, and some ongoing challenges in driving sales of branded drugs against well-established generic options.

With the shares up more than 10% from my last update (when I switched from a pretty neutral stance to a more bullish one), and encouraging news in both sales and clinical efforts, I think the bottom may be in for this part of the cycle. To be sure, Lundbeck still has a lot to prove, and a Phase I-heavy CNS pipeline is a high-risk asset, but I believe sentiment and valuation make this one a name to consider for more contrarian-minded investors.

Read the full article here:
Healthy New Drug Sales And A Refreshed Pipeline Helping Lundbeck Set A Bottom

No comments: