Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Strong Energy Management Providing A Spark For Schneider Electric

I’ve liked Schneider Electric (OTCPK:SBGSY) for a little while now, as I’ve thought the Street hasn’t fully appreciated what I think may be the best energy management/electrification business out there and an underrated automation business that is getting stronger in hybrid/process and is well-placed to benefit from expanding IoT adoption.

Although these shares have lagged peers/rivals like Rockwell (ROK) and Eaton (ETN) (another stock I’ve liked for a while) over the past year, as well as the broader industrial segment, the relative performance has been much stronger on a year-to-date basis and since my last update in mid-February. With the move in the share price, I think Schneider looks more fully and fairly valued now, but it’s still a name that I believe is worth holding and it’s definitely a name to look at again if there’s a market/sector sell-off.

Click here to read the full article:
Strong Energy Management Providing A Spark For Schneider Electric

No comments: