Sunday, July 20, 2014

Seeking Alpha: Heartland Payment Offers Increasingly Diversified Growth

Not a lot has changed about Heartland Payments (NYSE:HPY) over the last eight months. When I last wrote about Heartland, I thought the company was a quality growth play on the increasingly cash-less transaction market and was pursuing some quality growth opportunities outside of merchant acquiring and payment processing. The problem then and now is valuation; I thought Heartland was well-valued in November and the market-lagging 1% appreciation since then doesn't change my view. While I like Heartland as a low-teens grower over the next decade, the valuation already seems to anticipate that.

Follow this link to the full article:
Heartland Payment Offers Increasingly Diversified Growth 

No comments: