Sunday, October 27, 2019

Share Gains And Advantageous Market Exposures Drive A Strong Result From Atlas Copco

I’ve said many times before that good companies really show their quality in downturns, and I’ve likewise said many times before that I believe Atlas Copco (OTCPK:ATLKY) is one of the best multi-industrials out there. Although I thought the shares weren’t undervalued when I last wrote about the company, the stock is up almost another 15% since then as Atlas Copco’s strong third-quarter results further polish its reputation and add some “safe haven” momentum for good measure.

I can’t really make the valuation numbers work now for Atlas, though I freely admit that stocks don’t go down just because they’re expensive (likewise, they don’t go up just because they’re cheap). The company’s full-cycle outperformance potential seems fully priced into the shares now, and this is only a name I’d be comfortable considering for my own portfolio on a pullback.

Read the full article here:
Share Gains And Advantageous Market Exposures Drive A Strong Result From Atlas Copco

No comments: