Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Globus Medical Continues To Flex Its Innovation Muscles To Drive Share Growth

 

Operationally, it's hard for me to pick any nits with respect to Globus Medical's (GMED) ongoing performance. I think Globus is a good case study on the value of ongoing innovation and really understanding what can drive value with customers - Globus has arguably been the pioneer in robotics for spine surgery, and it has had a noticeable effect on sales momentum and market share, leaving former "robotics skeptics" like NuVasive (NUVA) scrambling to catch up.

I was neutral on Globus at the time of my last write-up mostly because of valuation. Valuation is still a challenge, but one I'm more willing to look beyond given sustained momentum in the business and management's willingness to invest in growth.

 

This link will take you to the full article at Seeking Alpha: 

Globus Medical Continues To Flex Its Innovation Muscles To Drive Share Growth

No comments: