Friday, June 7, 2013

Investopedia: Honeywell Is Popular, But Built To Perform Well

For the most part, I try to avoid buying stocks where the company is already pretty popular with the Street. Sell side analysts have a tendency to pick horses and then ride them into the ground with “the stock is at my target, so I'm lifting my target” types of calls. In the case of Honeywell (NYSE:HON), though, I can understand why this industrial conglomerate is basking in some Wall Street love. Not only is the company well-positioned to take advantage of some major long-term global trends, but R&D investments made years ago should start bearing fruit and the company may yet have more margin leverage left at a time when so many industrials may be peaking.

Please continue here:
http://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/060713/honeywell-popular-built-perform-well-hon-emr-ge-utx.aspx

No comments: