Friday, June 14, 2013

Investopedia: Even Near A 52-Week High, MetLife Seems Undervalued

MetLife (NYSE:MET) has been one of my favorite financial companies that I don't actually own, and nothing has happened to dim my enthusiasm for the company. Not only has the company been fairly proactive in adapting to the new regulatory realities of the U.S. financial system, but it has also looked to improve its international growth prospects while reducing risk in its business. Even though the shares are up 50% over the past year, I'd still consider adding these shares to a portfolio (and would do so in my own portfolio if I didn't already have sizable exposure to the financials).

Please continue here:
http://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/061413/even-near-52week-high-metlife-seems-undervalued-met-hig-pru-amp.aspx

No comments: