Monday, January 27, 2014

Seeking Alpha: Manitou Getting Its House In Order

I wrote on Manitou (OTC:MAOIF) (MTU.PA) as a Top Idea back in September, thinking that the market was far too pessimistic on a company that had built strong market share in forklift trucks, telehandlers, and similar equipment through strong engineering and product design. What's more, I thought the company had the opportunity to benefit from improving market demand and drive improved margins with better manufacturing and supply chain efficiency.

The company has not only started logging some improved revenue and orders, but named a new CEO. I believe Michel Denis is the sort of operations-focused executive that the company needs right now, but he has yet to lay out his plans for Manitou. The shares are up about 20% since my initial writeup, but I continue to believe there is worthwhile upside in the stock.

Click this link for more:
Manitou Getting Its House In Order

No comments: