Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Seeking Alpha: Under Fire On All Sides, First Cash Financial Slides Back Toward Value

As I warned the last time I wrote on First Cash Financial Services (FCFS), I thought the stock was expensive and the risk/reward balance wasn't so favorable to new investors. Although I didn't expect First Cash to get hit as hard as it did in the fourth quarter, disappointing results (and an even more disappointed market) have taken a sizable chunk of the excess enthusiasm out of these shares. First Cash still isn't what you might call a screaming bargain, but I believe its one of the best-run companies in consumer finance and I believe the company's long runway of growth in Mexico (and other Latin American countries) and consolidation opportunities in the U.S. make it a stock to consider on this pullback.

Read more here:
Under Fire On All Sides, First Cash Financial Slides Back Toward Value

No comments: