Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Apart From Valuation, It's Hard To Find Fault With CyberArk

I've written rather positively about the quality of CyberArk (CYBR) and its growth opportunity before, and that's not going to change here - I continue to believe that CyberArk is an early leader in an exciting growth sector within security (privileged access management) and that it has a large and growing addressable market in front of it. The hang-up I have today is that valuations in software overall, and security, in particular, are pretty high relative to long-term norms. I'd love to own CyberArk at the right price, and I admit that even I'm tempted to throw caution to the wind and just own it, but chasing elevated valuations carries more risk than I need in my portfolio.

Read more here:
Apart From Valuation, It's Hard To Find Fault With CyberArk

No comments: