Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Seeking Alpha: Euronet Remains Leveraged To Global Financial Transaction Volume Growth

Facilitating millions of financial transactions, and taking a small cut along the way, continues to be a very good business for Euronet Worldwide (NASDAQ:EEFT). The company has established three roughly equal units (in terms of EBTIDA contributions) across ATM services, ePay, and money transfers - all of which offer solid transaction volume growth potential in the years to come. What's more, there's still a large runway of opportunities to add ATMs around the globe (and/or offer more services through them) as well as a lot of potential ePay transactions to capture.

These shares are up about a third from when I last wrote about them. I'm still bullish on the company and I think there's room for the company to exceed my revenue and/or margin targets. With my base-case model still showing some undervaluation on both a cash flow and EBITDA basis, I think this remains a solid GARP stock candidate.

Read more here:
Euronet Remains Leveraged To Global Financial Transaction Volume Growth

No comments: