Thursday, June 14, 2018

Dassault Looks Well-Placed For The Next Era Of Manufacturing, But Valuation Is Problematic

French PLM software leader Dassault Systemes (OTCPK:DASTY) is part of the reason I’m much too gray for somebody in their 40s – while I love the business that the company is in, and its leverage to the ongoing “digitalization” of the manufacturing sector, the valuation is pretty brutal for someone who considers themselves a GARP investor. Although I think investors who put more emphasis on the “Guh” part will be happy with the growth that Dassault delivers in the coming years, the valuation is just too much of a sticking point for me right now… even though it really won’t surprise me if I’m reading this three years from now and thinking, “man… I should have just bought it anyway”.

Click here for more:
Dassault Looks Well-Placed For The Next Era Of Manufacturing, But Valuation Is Problematic

No comments: