Sunday, May 5, 2019

Lackluster Growth And Valuation At nVent, But Balance Sheet Flexibility Remains

In a mixed quarter for industrials, nVent's (NVT) mixed quarter seems like par for the course to me. By no means was it a disaster, and the price-driven margin uplift was encouraging, but there's not much reason to expect robust growth in the near term, and after a moderately sector-beating performance since my last update, the valuation is more in the range of "okay, I guess…" now. I don't recommend selling core positions on the basis of quarter-to-quarter vibrations, but with some concerning signs regarding end-market growth across the industrial sector and relatively elevated valuations, I'd wait for a better entry point for new money.

Read the full article here:
Lackluster Growth And Valuation At nVent, But Balance Sheet Flexibility Remains

No comments: